Caitlin and Hayden tied the knot on a perfect day. Like any life changing event there were a few last minute, on the fly changes to keep the day running smoothly, but ultimately, everything worked out.
Although some of their American’s friends were unable to make it, due to lockdowns and travel restrictions, nothing was going to stop the pair from tying the knot. “If we had to have limited number we still would’ve got married and celebrated with everyone later”.
With just a light spritzing of rain, nothing could dampen the couples mood and set the scene for the most spectacular images!
“As for my gown, I know exactly what I was after. When I came to my first appointment and saw the Frankie gown, it was very close to what I had always pictured. I tried on about 5 different variations of similar, fitted, long sleeve, low back style dresses. I had been to 2 stores and tried on about 5 dresses. When I came to When Freddie Met Lilly I tried on another 7 and the Franki Gown was the 4th one I tried and it immediately went to the top of my life.
In the end, it ended up coming down to two almost completely different dresses. The Frankie Gown and the Heavenly Gown. The girls were amazing with giving little bits of advice about belts, sleeve lengths and all aspects of each dress and what could be done to make them more me! I decided the Frankie Gown was the one. On the day it made me feel absolutely flawless and elegant. The dress made me feel so stunning, confident and completely myself. I would pick this dress a thousand times over as it was the most perfect dress for me.
My experience with the WFML girls was impeccable. They were amazing in every aspect. They discussed every avenue with me and worked around my busy schedule to ensure the dress was tailored to me and exactly what I envisioned.
As for my husband, we went suit shopping together. I provided some guidance as did a couple of his friends, who he considers to be quite fashionable. I think his suit complimented my dress perfectly. It was a timeless fit and we both looked amazing.
Finally, my advice to other brides: “trust your gut. If you have an idea in mind and then you try it on and it doesn’t match you or how you thought it would look, don't feel the need to say you like it if you don’t. You need to love it and even if it’s something small, there might be a way to adapt it so you truly love it.
We couldn’t be happier with how stunning Claire looked on her big day! We wish her and Hayden enough happiness to last a lifetime.
- Coordinator & Wedding Stylist: Kristy at Maple Weddings and Events (Insta: mapleweddingsandevents)
- Florist: Courtney at Fiesta Flora (Insta: fiestaflora__)
- Celebrant: Married by Megan (Insta: marriedbymegan)
- Make-up and Hair: Ella Asher (make-up) and Teisha Parker (hair) from Evoque (Insta: evoquemakeup) (Insta: dream bridal hair)
- Marquee: Fairytale Events and Equip4Hire (Insta: equip4hire)
- Catering: Parma Street Food (Insta: Parmastreetfood.com.au)
- Musician: Between the Covers (Insta: betweenthecoversmusic)
- Photobooth: Kombi Photobooth (Insta: kombi_photobooth)
- Groom & Groomsmen Suits: Politix (Insta: politixmenswear)
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Esther & Co. (Insta: Esther.and.co)
- Cake: The Cheesecake Shop (Insta: thecheesecakeshop)
- Earrings: Victoria’s Closet & Co (Insta: Victoriasclosetco)